Thursday, December 09, 2010

Thursday December 9, 2010 thought for the day


HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-When you pray, you won't receive from God unless you believe God for it-
2-If God is you partner, then plan big-
3-If we love what we have, we will not miss so much what we have loved and lost-
4-God gives us grace to live above sin, not to live in sin-
5-An unforgiving spirit holds back God's blessing-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Good advice is no better than poor advice, unless you follow it-
I'VE LEARNED-There is little joy in owning anything that is not shared-
DID YOU KNOW-Women who wink at men are known as nictitating women-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Can you have as much of God as you want?
2-When you get to heaven, who will you be waiting for?
3-Can you create love?
4-Can you be a Christian and not show compassionate love?
5-Can a blessing become a curse?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What king of Judah was blinded and taken away in chains to Babylon?
Yesterday's answer-Nebuchadnzzar
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY- Luke 22:14-23
The Lord's Supper
14 When the time came, Jesus and the apostles were sitting at the table. 15 He said to them, "I wanted very much to eat this Passover meal with you before I suffer. 16 I will not eat another Passover meal until it is given its true meaning in the kingdom of God."

17 Then Jesus took a cup, gave thanks, and said, "Take this cup and share it among yourselves. 18 I will not drink again from the fruit of the vine until God's kingdom comes."

19 Then Jesus took some bread, gave thanks, broke it, and gave it to the apostles, saying, "This is my body, which I am giving for you. Do this to remember me." 20 In the same way, after supper, Jesus took the cup and said, "This cup is the new agreement that God makes with his people. This new agreement begins with my blood which is poured out for you.

Who Will Turn Against Jesus?
21 "But one of you will turn against me, and his hand is with mine on the table. 22 What God has planned for the Son of Man will happen, but how terrible it will be for that one who turns against the Son of Man."

23 Then the apostles asked each other which one of them would do that.

I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER

No comments: