Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sunday May 17, 2015 thought for the day



HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Nothing hurts more than a wound from a friend-
2-"Let your lives overflow with joy and thanksgiving for all that God has done"-
3-If you are going to understand the word gratitude, you've got to understand the word grace-
4-When grace flows, gratitude is a natural response-
5-Perspective is not dependant on circumstances-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-The problem with the gene pool is there is no life guards-
 
I'VE LEARNED-You fall the way you lean-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Lead poisoning is known as "plumbism"-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-If something you own can be taken away from you without your consent, do you really own anything at all?
2-Do the ends ever justify the means?
3-Is there such a thing as a good sinful person?
4-How far does just one sin take us away from a Holy God?
5-If God is love and love is a gift are the giver and the gift then one?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said "Let the day perish wherein I was born, and the night in which it was said, "there is a man child conceived""?
Answer    Job (3:3)
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY   Luke 1:39-45
39 Mary got up and went quickly to a town in the hills of Judea. 40 She came to Zechariah’s house and greeted Elizabeth. 41 When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the unborn baby inside her jumped, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. 42 She cried out in a loud voice, “God has blessed you more than any other woman, and he has blessed the baby to which you will give birth. 43 Why has this good thing happened to me, that the mother of my Lord comes to me? 44 When I heard your voice, the baby inside me jumped with joy. 45 You are blessed because you believed that what the Lord said to you would really happen.”
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY 
Praying manFather, often times I am apprehensive when You speak to my heart like you did Esther, through Mordecai Your messenger. When I’m to do or say something that’s not within my comfort zone, my heart feels like it could explode and I become an emotional cripple because fear overtakes me.  It prevents me from stepping out in faith and following through with an obedient heart.  Would You remind me that there is great blessing when I follow Your leading. Help me not to fear the outcome, for that is not my responsibility. I need to leave that in Your hands. Thank You for Your enlisting me to be a part of your grand purpose in sharing the good news of salvation with the lost, strengthening the weak, and encouraging those whose hope has faded. I can’t do it within my own abilities but I can trust the Holy Spirit to equip me to be an uncompromising believer and bold witness for You through Christ Jesus our Lord. Amen.

I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART.....PEACE IN YOUR SOUL.....AND JOY IN YOUR LIFE.....ALWAYS!!!

No comments: