Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday September 25, 2015 thought for the day




HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-God is never at a loss to know what he is going to do in our situations-
2-Faith is trusting God when we don't know what tomorrow  holds-
3-Hindsight always gives a lot of insight-
4-When work becomes pleasure there is no reason to complain-
5-God is good to not show us tomorrow until tomorrow-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Civil war-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Even in laughter the heart may ache-
 
DID YOU KNOW-A man named Ed Peterson is the inventor of the Egg McMuffin-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why did God send Jonah to Ninevah, the capital of the Assyrians when they were non Jewish enemies of Israel?
2-Why is the name of God never mentioned in the book of Esther?
3-Who wrote the book of Esther and when was it written?
4-Was the book of Esther an actual event that happened or a story that was told?
5-Is there any historical evidence linking the story of Esther to authentic Persian history?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said "Behold, the day comes, that all this in your house, and that which your fathers have laid up in store unto this day, shall be carried into Babylon"-
Answer for today    Isaiah      2 Kings 20:17
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY    Luke 10:21-24
21 Then Jesus rejoiced in the Holy Spirit and said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the people who are wise and smart. But you have shown them to those who are like little children. Yes, Father, this is what you really wanted.
22 “My Father has given me all things. No one knows who the Son is, except the Father. And no one knows who the Father is, except the Son and those whom the Son chooses to tell.”
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY 
Praying man Father, I pray that You will guard my heart so that I am not lured into reckless desires that originate from worldly thinking and godless behavior. I know, in my heart, that these worldly desires lead to ruin and destruction as they gradually lead me to abandon godly principles and holy living. May godless trends and philosophies be evident to me as I reject the enemy’s plan to gradually dull my senses to what is falsely called knowledge and the enlightenment of our age. May I always pursue righteousness through a vibrant faith in You, through Christ Jesus, my Lord and my Master regardless of the consequences.  Amen.

 SMILE, LAUGH, FORGIVE, BELIEVE AND LOVE, OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

No comments: