Thursday, September 03, 2015

Thursday September 3, 2015 thought for the day



HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Those who determine to walk with God become the target of Satan-
2-The good old times are what created the bad new times of today-
3-Maturity is moving from a soft skin and tough heart to a tough skin and a soft heart-
4-You can not educate your anger out of existence-
5-Disobedience and unbelief are two sides to the same coin-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-At any event, the people whose seats are furthermost from the aisle always arrive last-
 
I'VE LEARNED-The eyes are useless when the mind is blind-
 
DID YOU KNOW-World Tourist Day is observed on September 27
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did God write down for Moses all the laws he wanted Moses to have or were some of he laws dictated by God and Moses recorded them?
2-How long was Moses gone from the people getting God's laws?
3-How many separate versions of the events of mt Sinai existed before the one in our bible?
4-Why are some of the early Jewish sacrificial rites no longer practiced by the Jewish people?
5-Which of the mosaic laws were appropriate for desert nomads four thousand years ago only, and which are universal laws that transcend time and society?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA -Who said "Let me die with the Philistines"?
Answer of today     Samson      Judges 16:30
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY     Luke 9:10-11
10 When the apostles returned, they told Jesus everything they had done. Then Jesus took them with him to a town called Bethsaida where they could be alone together. 11 But the people learned where Jesus went and followed him. He welcomed them and talked with them about God’s kingdom and healed those who needed to be healed.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY 
Praying manFather, strange teachings lead me far away from Your truths that I learn as I walk on the straight and narrow path laid out for me. It is on this path that Your grace is revealed to me, evident as far as the eye can see and reaches way beyond my limited understanding. Your abundant grace brings me assurance when the world speaks of trouble. Your abiding grace brings me consolation when others forsake me. Your sustaining grace is manifested more in the trials of life than in the mountain top experiences. Thank You for supplying me with Your sufficient grace in the height and depth of my existence. Your amazing grace is supernatural; it never ceases to be amazing and it is good for my heart to be strengthened by Your grace!  Amen.


-MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE!

No comments: