Thursday, September 24, 2015

Thursday September 24, 2015 thought for the day



HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Christianity isn't true because it works, it works because it is true-
2-A person resists God because of a moral resistance that refuses to admit their need for God-
3-It is the person who wants to know God that God reveals himself to-
4-It is in the little things and the lonely places that we prove ourselves capable of the big things-
5-The conversion of a soul is the miracle of a moment, the making of a saint is a task of a lifetime-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Campaign promise-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Most of the Psalms speak to God or about God-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Four hundred quarter pounders can be made out of one cow-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What land is the actual land of Magog?
2-Who was Zerubbabel and what happened to him?
3-Was Malachi a real person and did he write the book with his name?
4-Was Malachi the last old testament book written?
5-Was the story of Jonah an actual happening or a parable written 400 years after he lived?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said "Am I a dog, that you come to me with staves?
Answer for today    Goliath    1 Samuel 17:43
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY    Luke 10:17-20
17 When the seventy-two[a] came back, they were very happy and said, “Lord, even the demons obeyed us when we used your name!”
18 Jesus said, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. 19 Listen, I have given you power to walk on snakes and scorpions, power that is greater than the enemy has. So nothing will hurt you. 20 But you should not be happy because the spirits obey you but because your names are written in heaven.”

Footnotes:

  1. 10:17 seventy-two Some Greek copies read “seventy.”
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
“Lord Jesus, I confess that I am a sinner. I believe that You came to this earth and died on the cross as a substitute for me.  I place my faith in You and ask You to forgive me of my sins.  I receive You into my life and choose this day to follow and serve You. Thank You for what You have done for me and for hearing my prayer.
 
MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE!

No comments: