Monday, May 02, 2016

Monday May 2, 2016 thought for the day





HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Tact-rubbing out anothers mistake instead of rubbing it in-
2-Children are living messages we send to a time we will not see-
3-We get angry because we are fearful-
4-Money may talk but it doesn't give itself away-
5-If you wait until you are "in the mood" you may have to wait forever-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Eclipse is what a gardner does to your hedge-
I'VE LEARNED-No one is perfect until you fall in love with them-
DID YOU KNOW-The average person looks at eight houses before buying one of them-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Can you always and in all situations overcome evil with good?
2-Can we ever love others as much as God loves us?
3-How does God accomplish his will on earth?
4-Can anyone of us by worrying add a single hour to our life?
5-Matthew says that two demon possessed men came from the graveyard and Mark and Luke refer to only one.  Why the difference?
BIBLE TRIVIA-"In the third year of the reign of Jehoiakim king of Judah came Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon unto Jerusalem and besieged it" is the first verse
of chapter 1 of what book of the Bible?
Answer for today     Daniel
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY       John 10:27-30
27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they will never die, and no one can steal them out of my hand. 29 My Father gave my sheep to me. He is greater than all, and no person can steal my sheep out of my Father’s hand. 30 The Father and I are one.”
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, today I choose to live in the light of your faithfulness.  I trust your unchanging promise to be my shepherd, my good shepherd-
MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG, ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-


No comments: