Thursday, May 05, 2016

Thursday May 5, 2016 thought for the day





 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-You can't change the direction of the wind but you can adjust your sails to always reach your destination-
2-Friends are relatives you make for yourself-
3-Start doing what is necessary, then what is possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible-
4-Time is an illusion for you can always stretch it to make it fit whatever you have to get done-
5-Faith is rewarded because God is faithful-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Fairy tale is a horror story to prepare children for the daily newspaper-
 
I'VE LEARNED-When you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere-
 
DID YOU KNOW-The average woman consumes six pounds of lipstick in her lifetime-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did Jesus ever minister directly to Gentiles?
2-Is this a true statement-"Everyone who has ever been used of God had to first be broken, humbled and brought virtually to the end of themselves"?
3-What does this mean-"Live as one who has been forgiven"?
4-Do you ever feel like Jesus is asleep in your boat while going through a storm in the lake of your life?
5-What does this scripture mean-"For everyone shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt"?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA- "In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets many times and in many different ways" is the first verse of chapter 1 of what book of the Bible?
Answer for the day     Hebrews
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY   Jeremiah 7:23
23 I also gave them this command: Obey me, and I will be your God and you will be my people. Do all that I command so that good things will happen to you.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Lord Jesus, be Lord over my day and over my life.  Speak to me and I will obey.
 
MAY YOU ALWAY HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE-

No comments: