Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Tuesday May 3, 2016 thought for the day






 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-None of us can tell ahead of time at what moment we step into a child's life and by a demonstration of love and faith turn them in God's direction-
2-The Holy Spirit is usually a shepherd not a cattle driver (he leads you rather than drives you)-
3-Preparation is the best medicine to keep stage fright from becoming disaster-
4-Think young, aging is for wine-
5-Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Don't be a crank, be a self starter-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Life is tough, but I am tougher-
 
DID YOU KNOW-The average lead pencil can draw a line thirty five miles long or write approximately fifty thousand English words-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-It seems that while Jesus was on the earth, demons were especially active.  Was that still true after his ascension to heaven?
2-Where in scripture was the first time Jesus was called "Son of David"?
3-Was Simon the Zealot a member of the Zealots, a radical political party working for the violent overthrow of Roman rule in Israel?
4-Why didn't Jesus send the disciples to the Gentiles or the Samaritans?
5-Why did Jesus come to the Jewish people and his disciples ended up going to the gentiles?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-"Now these are the names of the children of Israel, which came unto Egypt; every man and his household came with Jacob" is the first verse of chapter 1 of what book of the Bible?
Answer for the day       Exodus
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY   John 5:24
24 “I tell you the truth, whoever hears what I say and believes in the One who sent me has eternal life. That person will not be judged guilty but has already left death and entered life."
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Jesus, you brought me from death to life.  I did nothing to deserve or earn it.  Thank you for giving to me eternal life-
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-

No comments: