Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Wednesday May 4, 2016 thought for the day





 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Laughter is a tranquilizer with no bad side effects-
2-If you want to reach a distant goal, you must take many little steps-
3-The most important things in life aren't things-
4-Fear is the thief of peace-
5-Don't fear what has not yet happened-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Eyedropper is a clumsy opthamologist-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Opportunities are never lost.  Someone will take the ones you miss-
 
DID YOU KNOW-the average mouse pad is 8.75 inches by 7.5 inches-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Jesus said "My yoke is easy and my burden is light."  What did he mean by saying that?
2-Did the commandment of prohibiting work on the Sabbath make any exceptions for any kind of work--caring for the sick, caring for animals or livestock, preparing food to eat, buying food to eat from a restaurant, buying gas for your car, mowing your lawn, keeping the power system running, civil servants such as police or firemen on duty, etc.
3-Are some rituals or ways of worship more conducive to worship than others?
4-Is it always okay to do good on the Sabbath?
5-Why aren't any of Jesus's sisters as mention in Matthew 13:56 a part of Jesus biblical story?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-"The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem," is the first verse of chapter 1 of what book of the bible?
Answer for today     Ecclesiastes
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY     John 4:13-14
13 Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14 but whoever drinks the water I give will never be thirsty. The water I give will become a spring of water gushing up inside that person, giving eternal life.”
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, thank you for quenching my thirst.  Your water satisfies my every desire here on earth, and I rejoice knowing that my eternity with you is settled and sure.
 
LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!

No comments: