Friday, December 01, 2017

Friday December 1, 2017 thought for the day









THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Kindness is being as tender hearted and forgiving towards others as God is with you-
2-Kindness generates goodwill-
3-Your kind words and deeds tells others that their happiness and well being are important to you-
4-Love is its own reward-  
5-When you pray the Lords's prayer, you are saying you are sheep-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Why is it called a hamburger when it is made if beef?
 
I'VE LEARNED
For the christian , there is no singular moment where you experienced the Holy Spirit and from then on you are on an all time high that never wanes-
 
DID YOU KNOW
There are more caribou in Alaska than there are people-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-When did the one crucified criminal come to faith in Jesus?
2-Are death bed conversions authentic?
3-Does the church today make conversion more difficult than Jesus made it?
4-Did the centurion become a believer in Jesus as the Messiah?
5-Why was crucifixion a favored form of execution?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who said "We have found the man that Moses wrote about in the law, and the prophets also wrote about him. He is Jesus, the son of Joseph, from Nazareth.”
Answer for today       Philip
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
Psalm 3:3-4   Lord, you are my shield, my wonderful God who gives me courage.
I will pray to the Lord, and he will answer me from his holy mountain.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
 
Father, restore my courage, rebuild my confidence.  I am blessed to be cradled in your loving arms and protected by your almighty power-
 
I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-


No comments: