Friday, December 29, 2017

friday December 29, 2017 thought for the day






 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-God can never take the wrong path-
2-God can never say the wrong thing-
3-God can never give the wrong advice-
4-God can never provide an incomplete salvation-
5-God can never forgive the unconfessed sin-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
A tour of duty lasts a lifetime-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Every time I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The Kodiak grizzly bear is the world's largest meat eating animal living on land-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Would Mary have had a normal pregnancy?
2-Would Mary need to have been sinless (holy) to birth the baby Jesus?
3-For who is it easier to believe in Jesus, the educated or the uneducated?
4-Would the creatures of the sea have been destroyed in the great flood?
5-Would all vegetation have been destroyed in the great flood?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who said   "I correct and punish those whom I love. So be eager to do right and change your hearts and lives."
Answer for today       Jesus
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Matthew 12:32-37   Anyone who speaks against the Son of Man can be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, now or in the future.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
 
 
Father, let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart  be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer-
 
 
-I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-

No comments: