Thursday, December 14, 2017

Friday December 15, 2017 thought for the day


 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Obedience does not mean things will always go well but it does bring blessings-
2-Some people prefer known slavery (sin) to unknown freedom salvation)-
3-The patriarchs of the old testament did some pretty bad deeds yet were blessed of God in spite of their sin-
4-God can bless someone else's life through us-
5-Patience is an important part of faith-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
A self addressed envelope would be addressed to "envelope", right?
 
I'VE LEARNED
If you keep trying you are not failing-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Belize is the only country in the world with a jaguar reserve-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How did the two Egyptian men in an altercation know Moses had killed an Egyptian the day before?
2-What is the spirit of gentleness-
3-Why wouldn't Paul give John Mark a second chance on a second missionary journey with Barnabas-
4-Can Christians fall out of fellowship with one another and still be christian?
5-Why couldn't Paul and Barnabas reconcile their differences over John Mark?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who said    “So you have found me, my enemy!” Elijah answered, “Yes, I have found you. You have always chosen to do what the Lord says is wrong. "
Answer for today     Ahab
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
Proverbs 7:1-3   My son, remember what I say, and treasure my commands.
Obey my commands, and you will live. Guard my teachings as you would your own eyes.
Remind yourself of them; write them on your heart as if on a tablet.
 
 PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, help me to treasure your word and walk in obedience to your commands-
 
I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-

No comments: