Saturday, June 16, 2018

Saturday June 16, 2018 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-A person is happy so long as they chose to be happy-
2-God puts people in our life that are different than us.  Thy don't need to be fixed.  They need to be accepted-
3-For every promise of God there is a condition-
4-Faith is like a muscle, it develops by being used-
5-Trials are circumstances that God uses to stretch our faith-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
 American airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first class-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Fur seals get miserably sick when they are carried aboard ships-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did Jesus' siblings know who he really was and were they followers and believers?
2-Would Jesus' siblings ave been at the crucifixion?
3-If we are to be so tolerant of other religions, why did God instruct the Israelites to be so brutal toward their neighbors?
4-Would Moses have received the 10 commandments had the Israelites not been wandering in the wilderness?
5-How could Noah's descendents possibly have repopulated the earth after the great flood? Was incest allowed?  Where did the different races come from?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
What prophet spoke of a wolf dwelling with a lamb?
Answer for today         Isaiah     11:6
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
John 15:13-15    The greatest love a person can show is to die for his friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command you. 15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know what his master is doing. But I call you friends, because I have made known to you everything I heard from my Father. 
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
  
Father, thank you for the sacrifice of Jesus so that I can be called your friend-
 
TODAY WILL NEVER COME AGAIN. BE A BLESSING, BE A FRIEND, ENCOURAGE SOMEONE, TAKE TIME TO CARE. LET YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS HEAL AND NOT WOUND-

No comments: