Sunday, June 10, 2018

Sunday June 10, 2018 thought for the day




 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Building your life around the only thing that matters is the only thing that matters-
2-For the privilege of worshiping and trusting you, my God, I am forever and totally grateful-
3-You can build your life on truth or you can build your life on trends-
4-What matters is not the teacher but the truth.  Teachers came and go, truth is eternal-
5-Learn the truth, then you can discern what is false-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Most lipstick contains fish scales-
 
I'VE LEARNED
There is more grace and mercy in Jesus than there is sin in us-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Seals can sleep under water and surface for air without even waking-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What does it mean "Jesus is the friend of sinners"?
2-Why was Jesus not baptized until he was 30 years old?
3-Were people baptized before John the Baptist did so?
4-What does baptism mean or represent?
5-Who can baptize and who can be baptized?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
In what book do we find the words "He shall feed his flock like a shepherd"?
Answer for today     Isaiah    40:11
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
PSALM 25:4-5     Lord, tell me your ways. Show me how to live.
Guide me in your truth, and teach me, my God, my Savior.
   I trust you all day long.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
  
Father, I know what it is to take the wrong path, and I want to be on your path for me. Forgive me for trusting my instincts instead of your truth.  I need you to show me your path.   Teach and lead me today-
 
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL- JOY IN YOUR LIFE-ALWAYS-

No comments: