Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Tuesday June 12, 2018 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Faith makes things possible, not easy-
2-When you become a follower of Jesus, you are not just a believer, you are also a belonger-
3-The fruit of faith is love, the fruit of love is service-
4-The weak can never forgive for it is only the attribute of the strong-
5-When you are drowning in life's situations, remember, your life guard walks on water-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Dr Seuss actually pronounced his name so that it sounded like Sue-ice-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Holding on to hurt is like grabbing a rattlesnake by the tail, you are going to be bitten-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The elephant seal is the heaviest seal in the world.  Males can reach twenty feet in length  and eighty eight hundred pounds-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Are total immersion, sprinkling, pouring, all acceptable methods of baptism?
2-When Jacob wrestled with God, why did God let him win?
3-Is pain God's megaphone?
4-Why did God bless our country when we so abused the native American and African American peoples?
5-How long can God continue to bless America when there is so much wickedness, abuse and violence, especially towards women and children?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who said, "Behold, the lamb of God"?
Answer for today       John the Baptist     John 1:9
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Psalm 62:7-8   My honor and salvation come from God. He is my mighty rock and my protection.
People, trust God all the time. Tell him all your problems, because God is our protection.  
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
 
Father, I praise you for being a safe and strong place I can run to when I need peace and protection-
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-

No comments: