Friday, November 16, 2018

Friday November 16, 2018 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The Bible is full of "If you will, I will"-
2-Make it a point to make one person laugh each day.  In the process you will make two people happy-
3-God does not demand that our judgement be perfect in all situations.  He simply asks us to trust him-
4-Prayer is not an alternative to preparation, and faith is not a substitute for hard work-
5-Beware of demanding your own way because eventually you may get it, along with all its painful consequences-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?
 
I'VE LEARNED
Better to be poor than a liar-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Only 55 percent of Americans know that the sun is a star-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Was there anyone there mourning the two thieve's being crucified along with Jesus?
2-Does the word Christian need any adjectives?
3-Why did Jesus family not provide for his burial?
4-Why was Jesus not buried where his father Joseph was buried?
5-Can a christian be a secret undercover agent?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
What tree's spice was used in making oil for anointing?
Answer for today          The cassia tree          Exodus  30:24
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Proverbs 7:1-3    Dear friend, do what I tell you,treasure my careful instructions.
Do what I say and you’ll live well. My teaching is as precious as your eyesight—guard it!
Write it out on the back of your hands, etch it on the chambers of your heart.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
  
Father, help me to treasure your Word and walk in obedience to your commands-
 
I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-

No comments: