Saturday, November 03, 2018

Saturday November 3, 2018 thought for the day







 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Prayer takes problems out of the domain of satan and into the presence of God-
2-Prayer changes us, or things, because prayer appeals to the top power of the universe-
3-Prayer is not a magical formula or a mystical chant-
4-We access the throne room of God by virtue of the name of Jesus-
5-There is no such thing as abstract evil-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
I went to a bookstore and asked the clerk "where is the self help section".  She said if she told me it would defeat the purpose-
 
I'VE LEARNED
The most wasted of all days is one without a prayer-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Thirty five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did Pilate think that he could not convince Caesar  that Jesus was not guilty as the Jews charged?
2-Was Pilate insecure about his position and didn't really want to be where he had been appointed?
3-Why was Pilate deposed of his position by the governor of Syria?
4-Why wouldn't Pilate listen to his wife's counsel?
5-Would Pilate have heard that Jesus was resurrected?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
What women used mandrakes to gain a night in bed with Jacob?
Answer for today           Leah          Genesis 30:14-16   
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Psalm 3:3-4     But you, God, shield me on all sides; you ground my feet, you lift my head high; with all my might I shout up to God,
His answers thunder from the holy mountain.                   Message
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
  
Father, restore my courage, rebuild my confidence.  I am blessed to be cradled in your loving arms-
 
 TODAY WILL NEVER COME AGAIN. BE A BLESSING, BE A FRIEND, ENCOURAGE SOMEONE, TAKE TIME TO CARE. LET YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS HEAL AND NOT WOUND-
 
 

No comments: