Friday, December 28, 2018

Friday December 28, 2018 thought for the day








THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-If you are going to understand gratitude, you've got to understand the word grace-
2-When grace flows, gratitude is a natural response-
3-Perspective is not dependent on circumstances-
4-When thanksgiving fills your life, it comes out of your mouth-
5-Look for ways to be grateful for your spouse, your family and your friends-

STRANGE THOUGHT
If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging-

I'VE LEARNED
Money in itself is not wrong, but loving money leads to all sorts of sin-

DID YOU KNOW
The most expensive silent movie ever made was the 1926 epic Ben Hur, which cost $3.9 million

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did all the disciples heal the sick?
2-Did all the disciples "speak in tongues" after Pentecost?
3-After the ascension, did any of the disciples go back to their means of earning a living?
4-Did Jesus speak more than one language? If so, how many?
5-Did the disciples totally leave their livelihood while following Jesus?

BIBLE TRIVIA
What was Moses' basket made of?
Answer for today       Bulrushes              Exodus 2:3

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY  
John 15:9-12        “I've loved you the way my Father has loved me. Make yourselves at home in my love. If you keep my commands, you’ll remain intimately at home in my love. That’s what I've done—kept my Father’s commands and made myself at home in his love.  I've told you these things for a purpose: that my joy might be your joy, and your joy wholly mature. This is my command: Love one another the way I loved you.                                  Message

PRAYER OR TODAY

Father, I want to abide in your love and drink from your fountain of life-

LIVE SIMPLY, LOVE GENEROUSLY, CARE DEEPLY, SPEAK KINDLY, LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD



No comments: