Tuesday, December 04, 2018

Tuesday December 4, 2018 thought for the day






 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-You don't have to do evil to gain more experience and learn more about life-
2-When Eve gave into Satan's temptation, a knowledge of both good and evil seemed like a good thing-
3-A small sin has a way of growing out of control-
4-Fear is never a good excuse for failing to trust God-
5-Doing God's wIll begins with our desires-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Most of our so called reasoning consists in finding agreements for going on believing as we already do-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Samuel Goldwyn's real name was Samuel Goldfish-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Was the body of Jesus washed before burial or was it too badly mauled?
2-Why didn't Jesus die from blood loss after the flogging and nailing?
3-When and where were the two thieves buried?
4-Would Barabbas have seen Jesus flogging and crucifixion?
5-Where is the real place of Jesus burial?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
 Who was killed after his hair was caught in an oak's branches?
Answer for today        Absalom         2 Samuel 18:9-10
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
John 15:7-8    “I am the Vine, you are the branches. When you’re joined with me and I with you, the relation intimate and organic, the harvest is sure to be abundant. Separated, you can’t produce a thing. Anyone who separates from me is deadwood, gathered up and thrown on the bonfire. But if you make yourselves at home with me and my words are at home in you, you can be sure that whatever you ask will be listened to and acted upon. This is how my Father shows who he is—when you produce grapes, when you mature as my disciples. 
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
  
Father, teach me to abide in your son and in your Word-
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING


No comments: