Friday, August 30, 2019

Friday August 30, 2019 thought for the day









THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Forgiveness is giving up my right to hurt you for hurting me-
2-Don’t listen to what your spouse says, listen to what they are saying-
3-Your spouse will never appreciate you as much as you think you deserve-
4-Prayer is the key to the morning and the lock at night-
5-Never concern yourself with questions you cannot answer-

STRANGE THOUGHT
If at first you don’t succeed, sky diving is not for you-

I’VE LEARNED
The act of being wise is knowing what to over look-

DID YOU KNOW
Sixty percent of babies are born before breakfast-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Are Messianic Jews Christians?
2-Was Jesus a stumbling block to the Jewish People?
3-Should Messianic Jews worship as Christians do?
4-Can people worship God without worshipping Jesus?
5-Did God cause the Jewish people to be blind regarding who Jesus was?

BIBLE TRIVIA
What city was home to the man who gave Jesus a burial place?
Answer for today       Arimathea       Matthew 27:57-60

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Now therefore, ye are strangers and foreigners no more, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God.                             Ephesians 2:19 KJ21

PRAYER

Father, thank you for bringing into my life people who have helped me heal.  Use me as an instrument of healing in the lives of others.

I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-



No comments: