Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Tuesday August 27, 2019 thought for the day











THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Think of God’s word as God’s voice-
2-Heresy is truth taken to extreme-
3-Scripture was not given to be obeyed, rather that God would be obeyed- 
4-If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening-
5-I asked the Lord to walk with me when darkness was all that I knew, he said to me never be afraid for I will see you through- 

STRANGE THOUGHT
What happens when you get scared half to death-twice?

I’VE LEARNED
If you want the rainbow, you have to put up with the rain-

DID YOU KNOW
Nearly one in four people finds they have more headaches during the Christmas season than at any other time of year-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did God harden pharaoh’s heart after each plague?
2-Does God harden  the sinners heart?
3-Does scripture explain itself?
4-Can you interpret scripture by any other means than by scripture itself?
5-Was there violent weather on earth while Adam and Eve lived in the Garden of Eden?

BIBLE TRIVIA
What city was punished by Gideon for refusing to feed his hungry troops?
Answer for today     Succoth       Judges 8:5-16

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee, because he trusteth in Thee.          Isaiah 26:3 KJ21

PRAYER
Father, thank you for the power full gift of prayer-

I WISH  YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-



No comments: