Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Tuesday August 20, 2019 thought for the day












THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Anger is sin only when expressed as hostility-
2-People don’t backslide by failure, only by not confessing it and asking forgiveness-
3-Zeal without wisdom is confusion-
4-It is hard to remember in the dark what you learned in the light-
5-We are not to be cope-rs but conquerors-

STRANGE THOUGHT
How do you comfort an English teacher?     There, they’re, their-

I’VE LEARNED
Each of the ten plaques God sent on the Egyptians was aimed at specific gods in the Egyptian Pantheon-

DID YOU KNOW
The largest known kidney stone weighed almost three pounds-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is the Holy Spirit and the Spirit of God the same thing?
2-When a believer is sanctified who does it, God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit?
3-How is a believer made “holy”?
4-What does it mean to be holy?
5-Does emotion play any part in being filled with the Holy Spirit?

BIBLE TRIVIA
In what two cities did King Jeroboam erect his golden calves?
Answer for today       Dan and Bethel        1 Kings 12:29

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
I have set the Lord always before me; because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

PRAYER




FATHER, I WANT TO LIVE EVERY MOMENT CONSUMED WITH YOU-

-I WISH  YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-



No comments: