Friday, March 27, 2020

Friday March 27, 2020 thought for the day










THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-If you don’t want  to cry, don’t ever love-
2- I have lived many years, I have had many troubles, most of which never happened-
3-External vigilance is the price of liberty-
4-If you love just to get love , you become sick-
5-Do not pray for an easy life, pray to be a strong person- 

STRANGE THOUGHT
Adult - a person who has stopped growing at both ends and now grows in the middle-

I’VE LEARNED
Credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being-

DID YOU KNOW
What is the fourth of the seven seas?    
Answer for today    South Pacific Ocean-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Can you always and in all situations overcome evil with good?
2-Can we ever love others as much as God loves us?
3-How does God accomplish his will on earth?
4-Can anyone add a single hour to our life by worrying?
5-Matthew says that two demon possessed men came from the graveyard.  Mark and Luke refer to only one.  Why the difference?

BIBLE TRIVIA
Which Gospel says that the child Jesus grew up strong?
Answer for today             Luke 1:80

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
My honor and salvation come from God. He is my mighty rock and my protection.    Psalm 62:7 NCV

PRAYER

Father, help us to be obedient in our efforts to become more like you-

I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-




No comments: