Sunday, March 01, 2020

Sunday March 1, 2020 thought for today









THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Measure success by what you do after you are tired-
2-People are like wine-age sours the bad and improves the good-
3-If we pause to think, we’ll have cause to thank-
4-When your knees knock, kneel on them-
5-Where there is great love, there always is great miracles-

STRANGE THOUGHT
Whether a man winds up with a nest egg or a goose egg depends alot on the kind of chick he marries-

I’VE LEARNED
When you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere-

DID YOU KNOW
What is the name of the 6th dwarf?

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Who was Noah’s wife and from where did she come?
2-Genesis says “Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord” and was righteous and blameless and walked faithfully with God.”     Does this mean he had never sinned?
3- How many times had God wanted to destroy the earth and all that was within it?
4-What caused Cain to be such an angry, hateful adult, leading to the killing of his brother Abel?
5-How many animals were there on the ark?

BIBLE TRIVIA
What judge had 70 sons?
Answer for today      Gideon        Judges 8:30

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
I have no one in heaven but you; I want nothing on earth besides you. My body and my mind may become weak, but God is my strength. He is mine forever.          Psalm 73:25-26 NCV

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, every day that you do not return is an example of your perfect patience-

I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL-  JOY IN YOUR LIFE -ALWAYS



No comments: