Saturday, March 07, 2020

Saturday March 7, 2020 thought for the day








1-If you see a man on the top of a mountain, he didn’t just fall there-
2-Jesus is not just a problem solver, he is also a people developer-
3-Life is what happens to you while you are making other plans-
4-Love takes alot of work-
5-I always know the right thing to say after the right time to say it has passed-

STRANGE THOUGHT
A foolish husband is one who says to his wife-“Honey, you  stick to the washin, ironin, cookin and cleanin, no wife of mine is gonna work-“

I’VE LEARNED
No matter how good a friend is, they are going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that-

DID YOU KNOW
The fifth of the 7 deadly sins is…………………….Pride-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What is the difference in sound judgement and discernment?
2-Can wisdom be passed on from generation to generation?
3-What is “intercessory prayer”?
4-Why does God allow such evil wickedness in the world?
5-For those who persecute or kill Christians, should we pray for forgiveness or for God’s wrath to fall on them?

BIBLE TRIVIA
Who were the first twins mentioned in the Bible?
Answer for today     Jacob and  Esau     Genesis 25:23-26

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
God, examine me and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any bad thing in me. Lead me on the road to everlasting life.

PRAYER




Father, we confess our needs to you, knowing that  you are willing and able to provide what we lack, strengthen our weak places, and keep us close to your side-.
You are a good, good father to us-



TODAY WILL NEVER COME AGAIN.  BE A BLESSING, BE A FRIEND, ENCOURAGE SOMEONE, TAKE TIME TO CARE.  LET YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS HEAL AND NOT WOUND-



No comments: