Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Tuesday March 10, 2020 thought for the day










THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-As we think, so are we-
2-God ease the pounding of my heart by the quieting of my mind-
3-The race is not always won by the swiftest—
4-Happiness is when the phone rings and you hear “I love you grandma/grandpa-“
5-There ought to be a better way of starting the day than by just getting  up in the morning-

STRANGE THOUGHT
Eventually you reach a point when you stop lying about your age and start bragging about it-

I’VE LEARNED
It is taking me a long time to become the person I want to be-

DID YOU KNOW
What is the first of the seven wonders of the ancient world?
answer-Great Pyramid of Giza-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How do you tell the truth to someone that you know it will hurt them?
2-For the Christian, is there any fear that is founded?
3-What is the “Wedding Supper of the Lamb?”
4-Does the number 12 have significance in scripture?
5-How would we act if Jesus showed up?

BIBLE TRIVIA
Was the prodigal son the older or the younger son?
Answer for today       The younger      Luke 15:11-32

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
But respect Christ as the holy Lord in your hearts. Always be ready to answer everyone who asks you to explain about the hope you have,1 Peter 3:15 NCV

PRAYER


FATHER, give us a passion for sharing our stories of redemption with others-

I WISH  YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING




No comments: