Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday October 15, 2007 thought for the day



HERE IS A LITTLE FALL FRIEND FOR YOU TO ENJOY-here are my thoughts for today-
1-God does not judge anyone until they are dead-
2-We excuse our own actions and accuse others for their action-
3-We need to ask ourselves-what am I pretending is not a problem in my relationship-
4-Anger comes out your mouth or your stomach-
5-Fear in our relationships makes us dishonest and will destroy them-

Strange thought-how does a person with a lisp pronounce the word?

I've learned-wherever I go the worst drivers have followed me there!!

Today's Scripture
“Clothe yourself with the Lord Jesus Christ and make no provision for indulging the flesh. Put a stop to thinking about the evil cravings of your physical nature” (Romans 13:14 AMP).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-

No comments: