Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wednesday October 31, 2007 thought for the day



FALL IS SUCH A PRETTY TIME-here are my thoughts for today-
1-God wants us to trust him when the puzzle pieces of our lives don't fit together-
2-Failure isn't falling down, it is staying down-
3-You chose to be angry, cynical, happy, friendly, etc.-
4-You can never take back words that have been spoken-
5-Sometimes you have to be disappointed in something before you find what you really need-

Strange thought-if you try to fail and succeed, what have you done?

I've learned-there are four stages to a man's live--1- When he believes in Santa Claus--2-when he doesn't believe in Santa Claus--3-when he is Santa Claus--4-when he looks like Santa Claus-


Today's Scripture
“I will set no base or wicked thing before my eyes” (Psalm 101:3 AMP).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: