Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wednesday October 17, 2007 thought for the day


I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS NICE FALL WEATHER-here are my thoughts for today-
1-We do not understand joy until we face sorrow,faith until it is tested, peace until faced with
conflict, trust until we are betrayed, love until it is lost, hope until confronted with doubts-
2-Cast all your cares on God for that anchor holds-
3-Little faith brings your soul to heaven, great faith brings heaven to your soul-
4-coincidence is a happening where God chooses to remain anonymous-
5-Insecurity is the root cause of the problem of control-

Strange thought-How does the person who drives the snowplow get to work in the morning?

I've learned-I do not have to be perfect all the time for my family to love me!

Today's Scripture
“Provide for those who grieve…a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor” (Isaiah 61:3 NIV

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-

No comments: