Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday October 18, 2007 thought for the day


A BEAUTIFUL FALL SCENE-here are my thoughts for today-
1-Those with insecurity have a sense of rejection and are seeking attention and approval-
2-Unjustified criticism is rooted in insecurity-
3-Discipline done in love builds self esteem and self worth-
4-Insecure people can not take correction because correction is perceived as rejection-
5-Gambling is an excellent way of getting nothing for something-

Strange thought-How is it possible to have a "civil" war?

I've learned-I should make the little decisions with my head and the big decisions with my heart!

Today's Scripture
“Then Peter said, I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism but accepts men from every nation who fear Him and do what is right” (Acts 10:35 NIV).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: