Monday, October 08, 2007

Monday October 8, 2007 thought for the day


DO WE REALLY BELIEVE THIS IS TRUE?-I NEED TO HEAR IT MYSELF TODAY-here are my thoughts for today-
1-Excitement sweeps away every resistance-
2-Men to mothers are always little boys-
3-Creation is a revelation of God-
4-No one can ever disprove Jesus-
5-Darkness is not the absence of light but the prelude to light-

Strange thought-how do you set your laser printer on stun?

I've learned-brushing a little girl's hair is one of a mother's greatest pleasures!

Today's Scripture
“For the eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous (those who are upright and in right standing with God), and His ears are attentive to their prayer…” (I Peter 3:12 AMP).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-

No comments: