Thursday, November 01, 2007

Thursday November 1, 2007 thought for the day



I JUST LOVE THE FALL COLORS, DON'T YOU?-here are my thoughts for today-
1-Isn't it strange that on Jesus's birthday we buy presents for ourselves instead of for him-
2-Happiness is from the outside, joy from the inside-
3-At the best time of your life you often get the worst time of your life-
4-We often pray for a harvest and God answers with a seed-
5-God's answers to your prayers may not look like what you asked for-

Strange thought-if you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it-

I've learned-that singing "amazing grace" can lift my spirts for hours-

Today's Scripture
“Today, if you hear His voice, do not harden your hearts…” (Hebrews 3:15).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-

No comments: