Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday November 19, 2007 thought for the day


A HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEK TO ALL OF YOU-here are my thoughts for today-
1-Surrendering to God brings personal peace, freedom, and God's power and presence-
2-Spiritual victory comes from personal surrender to God-
3-Surrendered people are the ones God can use-
4-If you fail to worship God, you will find other things to give your life to-
5-Surrendering your life to God is not a foolish emotional choice but a rational intelligent sensible thing to do-

Strange thought-the joy of motherhood is what a woman experiences when all the children are finally in bed!!!


I've learned-if you allow someone to make you angry, you have let then conquer you-

Today's Scripture
“The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside quiet waters,
he restores my soul…” (Psalm 23:1-3).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: