Tuesday, November 13, 2007



ISN'T THIS AN AWESOME PICTURE-I HAVE SEVERAL OF THESE I'LL BE INCLUDING IN MY DAILY E MAILING-here are my thoughts for today-
1-Our worship of God should be motivated by love and thanksgiving, not a feeling of duty-
2-Sin is loving anything more than God-
3-Worship is more than singing, praying, bible reading, giving money,etc-it is a life style of enjoying God, loving him and giving ourselves for his purposes-
4-Everything we do should be an act of worship of God-
5-We should enjoy life, not just endure it-

Strange thought-there are 2 theories to arguing with women-neither one works!!

I've learned-you are learning most from people who are learning themselves-

Today's Scripture
“You know of Jesus of Nazareth, how God anointed Him with the Holy Spirit and with Power, He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him (Acts 10:38).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jasper! I love to read your encouraging postings.

At this time of the year my thoughts are of old times and old friends. I wish the best for you, Pat, and the family this holiday season.

May God bless you all.

love, Violet