Saturday, November 17, 2007

Saturday November 17, 2007 thought for the day


THIS PICTURE IS A LITTLE OUT OF SEASON BUT NEVER THE LESS IT IS A PRETTY ONE-here are my thoughts for today-
1-When you live in light of eternity, your focus changes-
2-The more you realize God loves you, the easier it is to surrender to him-
3-You won't surrender to God unless you trust him, but you can't trust him until you really know him-
4-Jesus death says-I love you so much I'd die than to live without you-
5-Surrendering to God brings you freedom, not bondage-

Strange thought-the smartest advice on raising children is to enjoy them while they are on your side!!

I've learned-the simple things are often the most satisfying-

Today's Scripture
“The purposes of a man’s heart are deep waters, but a man of understanding draws them out.” (Proverbs 20:5 NIV).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: