Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thursday November 29, 2007 thought for the day


I KNOW THIS IS A SPRING FLOWER BUT I HOPE IT WILL BRING A BRIGHT CHEERFUL DAY TO YOU-here are my thoughts for today-
1-To be happy you must learn to be content with who God made you to be-
2-God made you to be you, not to be like someone else-
3-Be an original, not a copycat-
4-You never have permission to live an ungodly life-
5-It is okay to be you-

I believe-true friendship continues to grow, even over long distances--the same goes for love-

I've learned-in the stock market bulls make money, bears make money but hogs get slaughtered-

Today's Scripture
And become useful and helpful and kind to one another, tenderhearted, (compassionate, understanding, loving-hearted), forgiving one another (readily and freely) as God in Christ forgave you” (Ephesians 4:32 AMP).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: