Friday, July 28, 2017

friday July 28, 2017 thought for the day

 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-A true christian is a living sermon, whether or not they preach a word-
2-Kindness has converted more sinners than zeal, eloquence or learning-
3-It is not hypocritical to put on a happy face even when you don't feel happy.  It is a sign of inner strength and maturity-
4-If you don't enjoy getting up and going to work, returning home for a meal with your family, then chances are that you are not going to be very happy-
5-Faith is a reasoning trust which reckons thoughtfully and confidently in the trust worthiness of God-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
I tried being a deli worker, but anyway I cut it, I couldn't cut the mustard-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Wisdom is the art of knowing what to overlook-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Mercury is the only metal that is liquid at room temperature-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How does a christian lose their saltiness?
2-Was Jesus a tolerant person?
3-Is character only formed through difficult situations?
4-Is Moses remembered at all in Egyptian history?
5-How did God speak to Aaron to go meet his brother Moses at a given mountain?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Hebrews 1:12  "You will fold them like a coat. And, like clothes, you will change them.
But you never change and your life will never end.” This new testament passage is found in what old testament book?
Answer for today   Psalm 102:27
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
PSALM 86:3-5 "Lord, have mercy on me,
    Because I have called to you all day.
Give happiness to me, your servant,
    Because I give my life to you, Lord.
Lord, you are kind and forgiving
    And have great love for those who call to you."
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY

 
Father, I know you are rich in grace and mercy and willing to forgive-
 
I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-

No comments: