Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Wednesday July 26, 2017 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-God promises his blessings to those who obey his word-
2-The more you fall in love with God, the easier it will be for you to do what he says-
3-When we love Jesus, obeying him comes easily-
4-The real evidence of salvation is not an experience in the past, it is a relationship with Jesus in the present-
5-God is too good to be unkind, too wise to be mistaken and when I cannot find his hand I can always trust his heart-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
My first job after high school was working in an orange juice factory, but I was fired.  I couldn't concentrate-
 
I'VE LEARNED
You only believe the parts of the Bible you live out-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Dupont is the world's largest chemical company-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What is the biblical significance of 40 days?
2-How do you really know God's will for your life?
3-Can the church really reach the world we live in?
4-Why does the church not seem to draw the lost?
5-Do many Christians today have a pharisee problem?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Hebrews 1:10   “Lord, in the beginning you made the earth,
    And your hands made the skies."
This passage is found in what old testament book?
Answer for the day    Psalm 102:25
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Philippians 3:12-14   "I do not mean that I am already as God wants me to be. I have not yet reached that goal, but I continue trying to reach it and to make it mine. Christ wants me to do that, which is the reason he made me his. 13 Brothers and sisters, I know that I have not yet reached that goal, but there is one thing I always do. Forgetting the past and straining toward what is ahead, 14 I keep trying to reach the goal and get the prize for which God called me through Christ to the life above."
 
PRAYER  FOR TODAY

 
Father, teach me today to come wholeheartedly to receive your transforming grace so I can walk in the total freedom of your forgiveness-
 
LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!

No comments: