Thursday, July 27, 2017

Thursday July 27, 2017 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Mercy means that God does not give us what we do deserve, grace means that he gives us what we do not deserve-
2-There are moments in life when we need God to be a heavenly father in whose lap we can crawl up on for comfort and safety.  But at other moments we need him to be a rock for us-
3-When we are God's child, we know he loved us first, before we lived, before we sinned and before we asked him for forgiveness-
4-God had only one son who didn't sin, but he never had any who never suffered-
5-You can preach a better sermon with your life than with your lips-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
My next job was in a muffler factory but I had to quit, it was too exhausting-
 
I'VE LEARNED
It is wise to learn from experience, it is wiser to learn from the experience of others-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Hydrogen is the most common atom in the universe-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why did it take a blood sacrifice for the forgiveness of sin?
2-Early followers of Jesus didn't have to bow at an altar to repent, why do we?
3-Of Jesus' twelve disciples who are we most like?
4-Do we really want to be like Jesus, or just the good parts of him like doing miracles, healing's, etc.?
5-Why did Jesus chose the twelve disciples he did?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Hebrews 1:11   "They will be destroyed, but you will remain.
    They will all wear out like clothes." 
This new testament passage is found in what old testament book?
Answer for today    Psalm 102:26
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
2 Corinthians 2:8-11   "So I beg you to show that you love him. I wrote you to test you and to see if you obey in everything. 10 If you forgive someone, I also forgive him. And what I have forgiven—if I had anything to forgive—I forgave it for you, as if Christ were with me. 11 I did this so that Satan would not win anything from us, because we know very well what satan’s plans are."
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY

 
Father, today lead me not into temptation, but deliver me from the evil schemes of the enemy-
 
MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE-

No comments: