Thursday, July 06, 2017

Thursday July 6, 2017 thought for the day






 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-If you wait for things to be perfect, you'll miss out on life-
2-The past should be a reference point, not a residence-
3-Prayer is not whistling in the dark, it is walking toward the light-
4-Happiness often sneaks through a door you didn't know you had left open-
5You have-three choices about the situation you are in-change it -leave it  -accept it-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Nothing kills failure like success-
 
I'VE LEARNED
You are what you think, but you are not always what you think you are-
 
DID YOU KNOW
South Africa produces 2/3 of the world's gold-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How could Jesus willingly subject himself to humility and agonizing torture?
2-Would Jesus' resurrection have been made known to the Roman authorities?
3-Why did Joseph of Arimathea ask to bury Jesus' body?
4-How could Jesus have talked hanging on the cross when in such agony?
5-Why doesn't the apostles creed say the tomb of Jesus was empty?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who sent a threatening letter designed to discourage Nehemiah from his plans to rebuild Jerusalem?
Answer for today     Sanballat      Nehemiah 6:5-7
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Psalm 13:5-6   I trust in your love.
    My heart is happy because you saved me.
I sing to the Lord
    Because he has taken care of me. 
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY

 
Father, help me as you helped the psalmist choose to trust you even in the darkness-
 
MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE-


No comments: