Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Tuesday November 14, 2017 thought for the day


 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-How we behave with money reveals what we truly believe-
2-When tomorrow comes, today is gone forever-
3-Salvation comes only through the cross--no additions, no alterations-
4-All people have a faith in something-
5-Don't live in the past, you can't change it or do it over-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Old age is when you still have something on the ball but you are just too tired to bounce it-
 
I'VE LEARNED
You don't have a soul, you are a soul.  You have a body-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Deer do like to eat marijuana-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How could the disciples see God the father when they looked at Jesus?
2-Jesus said 'the father and I are one".  Why wasn't the Holy Spirit included?
3-Will Jesus give us everything we ask in the fathers name?
4-Does God work in our lives only in answer to prayer?
5-Is satan able to be at more than one place at a time?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Name the person who said the following as their last words- “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.”
Answer for today           The repentant thief on the cross
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Psalm 18:20-24   The Lord spared me because I did what was right. Because I have not done evil, he has rewarded me.
21 I have followed the ways of the Lord; I have not done evil by turning away from my God.
22 I remember all his laws and have not broken his rules.
23 I am innocent before him, I have kept myself from doing evil.
24 The Lord rewarded me because I did what was right, because I did what the Lord said was right.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
 
Father, you who know my heart, give me contentment in your truth-
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-
 
 

No comments: