Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Wednesday November 29, 2017 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Kindness is more than beauty-
2-Kindness multiplies when you give it away-
3-A kind word is never wasted-
4-Kind words do not cost much yet they accomplish much-
5-He who sows kindness reaps friendship and gathers love-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
I am not bragging, but I still wear the same size socks and same size watch as I did in high school-
 
I'VE LEARNED
No one ever admits they are wrong half as loudly as they claim they were right-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The cells that make up moose antlers are the fastest growing animal cells in nature-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is the reason the Jews have been so mistreated over the years because they told Pilate "let his blood be on us and our children"?
2-Is Pilate remembered for the evil he did or the courage he didn't show?
3-How did the Gospel writers know about Pilate's conversation with his wife about letting Jesus go?
4-Did Pilate"s wife become a believer in and follower ofJesus?
5-Was Jesus' scourging an illegal move by Pilate?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who said "I don’t understand why my pain has no end.
 I don’t understand why my injury is not cured or healed."
Answer for today    Jeremiah
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Hebrews 13:15-16   So through Jesus let us always offer to God our sacrifice of praise, coming from lips that speak his name. 16 Do not forget to do good to others, and share with them, because such sacrifices please God.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
 

Father, in gratitude for your grace, forgiveness, and love, I offer you both the song of my heart and the actions of my hands-
 
LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!

No comments: