Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Wednesday November 8, 2017 thought for the day






 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-A beatitude promises a blessing from God specific to the character they describe-
2-Jesus neither eradicated nor invalidated the old testament but reaffirmed it as the inspired work of God-
3-Jesus represents the comprehensive fulfillment of the law, not it's destruction-
4-It is not money but the love of money that is the root of all evil-
5-Fasting is not a requirement for new testament believers, but it can be spiritually enriching in helping us to draw closer to God-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
I'm a multitasking procrastinator.  I can put off all kinds of things at once-
 
I'VE LEARNED
If you want to change what you are getting, change what you are giving-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Gorillas often sleep for up to fourteen hours a day-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why is laughter good for your heart and soul?
2-Does our soil today need a biblical rests every seven years?
3-Why does the church seem to be coming irrelevant in our society today?
4-Why were gold, frankincense and myrrh chosen as gifts to be given to baby Jesus?
5-Does hope produce faith or does faith produce hope?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Name the person who said the following as their last words- “Promise me that you will carry my bones with you out of Egypt.”
Answer for today    Joseph
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Matthew 9:12-13   When Jesus heard them, he said, “It is not the healthy people who need a doctor, but the sick. 13 Go and learn what this means: ‘I want kindness more than I want animal sacrifices. I did not come to invite good people but to invite sinners.”
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
  
Father, thank you for helping me recognize my spiritual sickness and bringing me to spiritual health-
 
LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!
 
 

No comments: