Friday, November 15, 2019

Friday November 15, 2019 thought for the day









1-True happiness comes only from a right relationship with God-
2-If satan can’t get you to believe a lie he will try to get you to believe a half truth-
3-People so often sell their soul cheap-
4-If you don’t make a sacrifice, you don’t need an altar-
5-Cursing is a sinful heart trying to express anger-

STRANGE THOUGHT
Isn’t it strange how we believe everything that magazines and newspapers say but we question the words in the Bible?

I’VE LEARNED
All library’s smell the same-

DID YOU KNOW
Fiction writing is great. You can make up almost anything-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Does the law of sowing and reaping apply to the area of financial giving?
2-Are Christians to be sacrificial givers?
3-Is tithing considered sacrificial giving?
4-Tithing was required in the Law of Moses but it is no longer in effect, so is tithing required today?
5-If parts of the Law of Moses are still in effect, why aren’t they all in effect?

BIBLE TRIVIA
Whose wife helped him escape from Saul, letting him down through a window?
Answer for today      David      1 Samuel 19:12

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
I have had troubles and misery, but I love your commands.            \

PRAYER

Father, thank you for the many times you have answered my prayers by doing “great and might things”.  Thank you for giving me hope when all my hope was gone-

I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-



No comments: