Monday, November 18, 2019

Monday November 18, 2019 thought for the day






THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY-
1-God can do wonders with a broken heart if we give him all the pieces-
2-When Jesus was on the cross I was on his mind-
3-Nothing touches me that hasn’t passed through the hands of my heavenly father-
4-I choose to believe that God knows what he is doing-
5-Deep pain can awaken your sensitivity to life-

STRANGE THOUGHT
This is your life, are you who you want to be?

I’VE LEARNED
God won’t ask you the square footage of your house, but he will ask how many people you welcomed into your home-

DID YOU KNOW
I’m living so far beyond my income that we may almost be said to be living apart-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Since Adam was sinless at his creation, why did he have a desire to do what God said not to do?
2-Did Adam and Eve have to learn a language to talk to each other?
3-What was so attractive about the fruit of the forbidden tree  in the Garden of Eden that made Adam and Eve willing to disobey God’s command to them?
4-Was Adam and Eve’s desire to disobey God a God given desire?
5-When did Adam and Eve know the difference in good and evil?

BIBLE TRIVIA
What king ordered the construction of the Sea, the great basin in the temple court?
Answer for the day      Solomon       1 Kings 7:23

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Make them ready for your service through your truth; your teaching is truth.

PRAYER




Father, forgiveness is hard work.  Thank you that in my weakness I can know your strength and, for my good and your glory, be able to do this hard but vital work-


MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG, ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-





No comments: