Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Tuesday November 19, 2019 thought for the day









THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-We are given family but we choose our friends-
2-I don’t love you because I need you, I need you because I love you-
3-Hope is coming to know who Jesus really is-
4-Faith follows hope-
5-Prayer is more than a one way conversation, it is an intimate relationship-

STRANGE THOUGHT
If you notice this notice, you will notice this notice isn’t worth noticing-

I’VE LEARNED
God won’t ask about the clothes you had in your closet, but he will ask how many people you helped clothed-

DID YOU KNOW
The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did Adam and Eve know what it meant that they would die if they ate from the forbidden tree?
2-Did Adam and Eve ever repent of their disobedience?
3-Will Adam and Eve be in heaven?
4-At what age will we be in heaven?
5-Did the father ever tire  waiting for the prodigal son to return home?

BIBLE TRIVIA
What exiled woman was approached by an angel at a well?
Answer for today        Hagar        Genesis 16:7-14

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
 Happy are those who don’t listen to the wicked, who don’t go where sinners go, who don’t do what evil people do. They love the Lord’s teachings, and they think about those teachings day and night.                                               Psalm 1:1-2 NCV

PRAYER

Father, sometimes I do feel like I am out of forgiveness.  Thank you that can go to you and you’ll enable me to forgive. Thank you that you never run out of forgiveness for me-

-I WISH  YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-



No comments: