Friday, November 29, 2019

Friday November 29, 2019 thought for the day









THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Being in a good frame of mind helps keep one in the picture of health-
2-A true disciple has a servants heart-
3-Steady effort is the surest and sanest course to anything worthwhile –
4-Absence does not make the heart grow fonder, it makes it grow forgetful-
5-Anger is the wind that blows out the lamp of intelligence-

STRANGE THOUGHT
Does every thing have to mean something?

I’VE LEARNED
Don’t buy things you don’t need-

DID YOU KNOW
I owe alot to my parents, especially my mother and father-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why did God decide to never destroy the world again by a flood?
2-What causes God to change his mind?
3-How are you blameless before God?
4-How do we know that it is God prompting us to do “crazy things”?
5-Did the ark family hear the cries of those outside the ark?

BIBLE TRIVIA
Who meet his future wife by a well when she came to water her sheep?
Answer for today      Jacob         Genesis 29:1-12

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Give thanks to the Lord because he is good. His love continues forever. Give thanks to the God of heaven. His love continues forever.         Psalm 136:1,26 NCV

PRAYER



Father, show me if I am contributing to division, confusion, conflict in the body of believers-

-I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-



No comments: