Sunday, November 03, 2019

Sunday November 3, 2019 thought for the day



THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing-
2-Each day holds possibilities for hope and growth-
3-The greater the love, the greater the tears?
4-Freedom is not the right to do as we please, but the opportunity to please to do what is right-
5-I am only one but I am one.  I cannot do everything but I can do something.  What I can do and should do with the help of God I will do-

STRANGE THOUGHT
What is the speed of dark?

I’VE LEARNED
It is hard to determine where to draw the line between being nice and not hurting peoples feeling and standing up for what you believe-

DID YOU KNOW
To be classified as sterling, an object must contain 92.5 percent silver-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why do we call a church service a worship service?
2-What part does music (personal or corporate) play in worship?
3-Was music a part of the early church gatherings?
4-Is preaching a part of worship?
5-Is there a correct way to worship?

BIBLE TRIVIA
What wine steward sat down and wept when he learned the walls of Jerusalem had not ben rebuilt?
Answer for today      Nehemiah        1:3-4

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but from God; the powers that be are ordained by God.      Romans 13:1 KJ21

PRAYER


Father, forgive my doubts about your faithfulness.  I know that as I give more freely, my faith in your sufficiency will grow-


I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL-  JOY IN YOUR LIFE -ALWAYS-
















No comments: