Monday, February 10, 2020

Monday February 10, 2020 thought for the day









THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
1-Youth is like a flower, as it blooms it grows more beautiful-
2-A good woman inspires a man, a brilliant woman interests him, a beautiful woman fascinates him, a sympathetic woman gets him, a loving woman keeps him-
3-Competition doesn’t create character, it exposes it
4-Six essentials for success-sincerity, integrity, humility, courtesy, wisdom, charity-
5-Wisdom comes more from living than from studying-

STRANGE THOUGHT
Shouting to make your children obey is like using the horn to steer your car, and you get about the same results-

I’VE LEARNED-
You never appreciate what you have till it is gone.  Toilet paper is a good example-

DID YOU KNOW
King Louis X1V of France reigned for seventy two years.  He acceded to the throne at the age of five in 1643.

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What is known about “the book of the annals of the kings of Israel?
2-What is known about “the book of the annals of the kings of Judah?
3-Who was the most evil woman of the Bible?
4-Does God allow angels to entice people to do evil?
5-Does God’s patience have limits?

BIBLE TRIVIA
What woman, portrayed in Proverbs 7, perfumed her bed with myrrh, aloes and cinnamon?
Answer for today       The adulteress

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
I may speak in different languages of people or even angels. But if I do not have love, I am only a noisy bell or a crashing cymbal. I may have the gift of prophecy. I may understand all the secret things of God and have all knowledge, and I may have faith so great I can move mountains. But even with all these things, if I do not have love, then I am nothing. I may give away everything I have, and I may even give my body as an offering to be burned. But I gain nothing if I do not have love       1 Corinthians 13:1-3 NCV

PRAYER


Father, help us to understand that, even in our differences, we are all made in your image-



 AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-

No comments: