Tuesday, February 04, 2020

Tuesday February 4, 2020 thought for the day









THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-People who spend too much time trying to play their cards right are apt to get lost in the shuffle-
2-The key to getting what you want is not being afraid-
3-It takes a crises to teach us we can’t take the next moments for granted-
4-“What will they think?” is not a good reason for not attempting something-
5-Your level of shame is under your own control-

STRANGE THOUGHT
Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don’t have film-

I’VE LEARNED
Golf is the adult version of an Easter egg hunt-

DID YOU KNOW
Theodore Roosevelt was the only president not to use the word “I” in his inaugural address-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-In the Bible did God ever ask anyone to make vows or oaths?
2-Why was there no obvious successor to replace Joshua when he died?
3-Why doesn’t the New Testament mention Samson’s failures or his heroic feats of strength?
4-When was Samson appointed judge over Israel?
5-Did the Old Testament sacrifices actually remove sin?

BIBLE TRIVIA
What prophet refused to use anointing oils during three weeks of mourning?
Answer for today      Daniel     10:3

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
 David sang this song to the Lord when the Lord had saved him from Saul and all his other enemies. ] I love you, Lord. You are my strength. The Lord is my rock, my protection, my Savior. My God is my rock. I can run to him for safety. He is my shield and my saving strength, my defender.                           Psalm 18:1-2 NCV

PRAYER

Father, you are a good father to us.  You provide and protect in more ways than we can comprehend-


I WISH  YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-




I WISH YOU, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-

No comments: